City Glass and Glazing Ltd
Phone 01 4534340 / 086 8818869
Secondary Glazing - Benefits & Features
• Improved thermal insulation by approx. 50%
• Increased noise reduction by approx. 40dB
• Additional security
• Non-intrusive, quick fitting
• Retain existing windows. Ideal for listed buildings.
• Reduce airborne dirt and dust. Ideal for healthcare environments.
• White slim-line secondary windows
• Fully glazed with toughened/laminated safety glass as standard.
• Variety of glass options to suit thermal and noise problems
• Made to measure
• Suitable for windows and doors
• Variety of styles
• High performance seals to minimize draughts
• Option to paint Ral Colour if required.
• Horizontal sliding windows are fitted with SGA Rollers enabling a very smooth and noiseless sliding action.
• Vertical sliding window panels are hung on adjustable spiral balances to suit the weight of the sash.